4/16/2007

time is passing by so quickly, and i fear that i will not reach my goals. what i do know is that i will try, anyway, to accomplish the things which are important to me--regardless of whether or not these things are practical; after all, practicality was never my cup of tea. in two days, i have completed several tasks which were formerly before me: i cooked broccoli in a sesame seed, olive oil, garlic and red chili flake saute, only half steaming nature's protein laced green. additionally, i prepared a chili recipe, which was constructed by my sister in law--i even prepared it the way she did, venturing away from the original directions a bit, because i liked it so much when we visited in january. besides cooking, i cleaned a bit, took out the trash, decided to keep our new chairs, played the piano, and completed my first modeling shoot. it has been an eventful twenty-four hours. here's to the next...

No comments: