4/10/2007

i am definitely taking the road less traveled. say what you will, i do things in my own unique way and i do not see that changing any time soon. this presents me with several obvious problems. first, the routes i have chosen on this journey will limit the places i am able to go. because of these limitations, the company i keep will also change--this is the predicament which bothers me the most. finally, my actions in these next key moves will determine permanently the attitude with which people will perceive me. am i ready for a change? this change? i cannot answer that question. and i have been advised not to share my answer with anyone, once i arrive at a decision. but that i would simply act accordingly will be sufficient. new times. new days ahead. new people. old people. young people. what will it be...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"the attitude with which people will perceive me"

Insignificant compared to how you will perceive yourself and, therefore, others.