12/31/2004

Part IV

Therapy is over, at least for now, and that is reason enough alone to drink—or to drink alone. Either way, it suits the situation. I spend hours and hours on my body, and the results have been amazing [to me]. But what has this brought me? Absolutely nothing. No awesome sex, hot dates [with exception, of course], or any other form of eroticism other than my own fantasies. What will I do about this? I will only work harder to make my body even more enjoyable to absolutely no one but myself. Why, it does not matter. The point is that I will be happy with it…
[break]
…A process that will render me free from all [bad] bacteria, purifying my insides from the gross and dirty. If my thoughts could only [be cleansed the same way]. [It is] too bad that there [exists] no physical cleanse for the thoughts. Concluding this night [these four posts on my blog], there will be those out there who find themselves just as lonely as I. I suppose the only logical thing to do is to connect with these people through projects or other venues in order to preoccupy our lonely selves. The end for now…

No comments: