12/28/2004

Part I

a free write...


Why the hell does this life present us with that which is unhealthy for us, though at first sight it seems as if we would die without it? Sometimes, I feel as though I will never get the comfort which I seek. There is a road out there I long to take, but it is wrong. I know it is. But I still yearn for it. It is absolute bullshit that we should even be presented with such a hardship. It is a damned thing really. Also, is it possible that my own beloved country has indeed become the most disenchanting place to live? I fear this to be true, for I am not persecuted nor am I restricted. In fact, it might be that I have attained too much freedom. This resulting in too much free time. Is that possible? It does not seem as though I have this kind of time. It pains me to say it, but death and tragedy have not yet struck heavy enough blows in my life to change the pace of the passing time even of the slightest. Crazy, crazy, these words must sound. Though they are true. Complete, utter honesty.

No comments: