12/30/2004

Part III

I notice that every time that I grow weary of this old life my eyes turn to major change—such as a move. Possibly to [bleep] or [bleep]. Loneliness is a bitch. Of the worst kind. Why does my heart long to be in the places which have become the residences of my friends. I am not sure of this answer. Most recently my longings draw me to a school of divinity located in [bleep]. More specifically, the school of divinity of [bleep]. I find it to be quite comical that my desires can be both righteous and “evil” at the same time. My thoughts are not slowing, but rather they are occurring to quickly for me to organize properly. If life were only as simple as choosing a red or a blue pill. Which would I choose? When I think of the fear that Hell instills within my heart, I think to myself, “How can a God that loves us so much allow anyone to endure such suffering [as Hell]? Because I love those who shall dwell in Hell, no matter what. Does that make me evil? If it does, than so be it.

No comments: