8/04/2008

O

This past weekend was one of the greatest of my life. Someone who I love very much made it clear to me that the future is only a whisper away. Never have I presumed to think that I would be lucky enough to encounter true love, much less marriage and a family. But these things are possible. They are not hidden away, reserved only for those who have earned it.


True companionship is found in one’s unrelenting willingness to accept another, regardless of his faults. I have learned this through my own experience of being continually received by my love. No questions asked, I am embraced fully and in a heartbeat I am swept away into filial bliss. Greater happiness is unimaginable, as my love and I are exploring new roads together.


Predicting the future is fruitless, as a formidable plan is often broken by the rules of love and life. I know, however, that some bonds of friendship and love will remain indefinitely unbroken, and these are the ties that bind me to a life full of joy. A my ship sets sail I will travel with another; on the open water will our journey take us, leading us ever onward to the glorious unknown.

No comments: