5/20/2008

into life

Love is a bud that beckons to be opened by the mighty rays of the sun. When this flower blooms love bursts into life. Once grazed by its smooth pedals, one is transformed into an ethereal state of being. Morning mist provides a tender kiss. The dew rolling off the outstretched arms of the flora gathers into glassy pools, reflecting, augmenting the object of original beauty. Destiny is satisfied and love is freed.


... ... ...


Two weeks ago my life was altered in such a way that I still cannot fathom to this very day. The unforeseen turn of events abruptly brought about drastic changes, literally sweeping me off my feet and sending me into recurring fleeting moments of euphoria and pure bliss. I have not felt this way in such a long time. My attention has been captured, and reality merged with dreams. This new wind carries me briskly, faster than I have ever traveled. But there is comfort to be had from this force. I am neither afraid nor apprehensive about what is to come, for the winds of change and chance have smiled upon me and ensured safe passage to a great and glorious destination. With eagerness I await the coming days.

No comments: