6/19/2004

Night slowly befalls us, into deep sleep we must enter
For tomorrow brings a new day, a new dawn
For which we must live life to the fullest.

Why does the dawn call on us to live?
Because we are chosen--by Him
So Sun, I will not hate you any more.

------
Not to belabor the point...
But the sun again was the center of my troubles this morn. Thou it did not surprise me, it still pushed its way through the night sky to pervade the Earth. I found myself of little anger though, as I knew that I was becoming used to the routine. I suppose this is something that will not change any time soon.

I wonder why I have taken such issue with the Sun...
Some might say that I have a "deeper" underlying issue that causes my fervor. This of course is nonsense, as the Sun and I have been battling for years.
I welcome the cloudy skies in lovely shades of grey,
But my nemesis the Sun prefers to shine my rain away.

Still in the comfort of my abode I find peace in the darkness, as I am ever strong in my petitions against the Sun.

No comments: