6/24/2004

In most recent days, I have been pondering the skill of playing the bagpipes. Now, I of course am Scottish, so I would be deceiving if I stated that my heritage had nothing to o with these thoughts. For a long time now, I have had the longing to become learned in the pipes, but I have not moved toward the art-- until now. In the next week I plan to obtain a practice pipe on which I can become skilled in the basics of piping. I have to say my reasoning for wanting to play the pipes is somewhat clouded, but I have a great appreciation for the dramatic effect of the bagpipes. I am most excited in this venture and I am anxious to see where it will lead. I do believe that I will frequently journal about this, as I progress in the skill. I hope and pray that my future in piping will be most exciting and also very moving.

No comments: