12/08/2008

Oh what an angel, Oh what a show

Like an angel descending from the clouds, she quickened our hearts into ecstasy, banishing all doubts that bliss would not last forever. Her voice plucked us from our seats, raising us to pedestals of great heights. Consumed with wonder, we took in her graceful magnificence. Say what you will, she is a goddess of splendid proportions.


Often my aversion to my first love, music, is ignited by mediocrity of the masses. Not this night. Skepticism was erased and cynicism eradicated. My spirit fluttered as perfection was flawlessly executed before my very eyes. One does not often experience such a display, but a few of us were fortunate to behold gloriousness, a sharper image of beauty. Surely this encounter will go with me all the days of my life.

No comments: