3/30/2009

A (Newer) Beginning

Many of us long for it, yet so rarely are we afforded the opportunity to explore new worlds. We become somewhat stale under the aegis of our roots, longing to be reborn in an unknown place. This transformation must take place in order for us to make peace with ourselves, truly forgive ourselves, heal ourselves, and care for ourselves.

Providence has bestowed upon me the chance to embrace a new skin. I have learned much this past year; I have made many mistakes yet I have accomplished several successes. These experiences make up who I am. Good and bad, I am composed of yin and yang, one of the oldest concepts surviving. My aim is to use this knowledge to my advantage and as I have previously stated, to get through this life with some semblance of dignity. I am free now.

Free to move on and traverse the road less traveled. I intend to do so fully remembering where I came from while resisting the urge to look back in wont to the past.

No comments: